We are pleased to announce the opening of the nomination period for the 2017 EnergySec Awards. Now in its 4th year, the EnergySec Awards program gives special recognition to individuals who have stood out among their peers in displaying EnergySec’s core values of service, innovation, and excellence. Awards are made in three categories.
- Cybersecurity Professional of the Year
- Cybersecurity Executive of the Year
- Physical Security Professional of the Year
Individuals that are currently engaged in full-time cyber or physical security professional roles in or related to the energy industry, industrial control systems, or other critical infrastructures may be considered for the award based on the nominations received.
In selecting awardees, EnergySec will consider the degree to which nominees have:
- Demonstrated a passion for service to their profession
- Exhibited excellence in their roles
- Fostered innovation and advancement in their field
- Provided leadership in exceeding the requirements and expectations of others
- Made significant contributions to their professional communities
This year’s awards will be presented at the EnergySec Summit in Anaheim, CA on Tuesday, August 15th.
The deadline for nominations is May 5, 2017.Nomination Form