Webinar Partner: MetricStream
Energy & Utility companies are not only facing increasingly sophisticated cyber threats in the form of advanced malware, zero day vulnerabilities etc., but also have to deal with multiple regulatory compliance requirements and stricter audits. With the increasing adoption of new systems and technologies like SCADA and Smart Grid, new compliance requirements from NIST and NERC-CIP 4, organizations are in need to increase the scope of existing programs, adopt an enterprise wide and automated approach to manage their IT Risks, Compliance and Audits.
The current decentralized approach and usage of multiple systems may not be adequate to meet the growing demands of various departments, users and regulators. An integrated IT GRC approach and adoption of best practice frameworks and solutions to standardize and automate various processes, implement proactive controls will help reduce compliance costs, identify and mitigate risks in real-time across the enterprise.
In this webinar archive, we will discuss latest security challenges and how to:
- Setup a comprehensive IT GRC program, automate and manage IT Risk assessments, enforce policies and achieve sustainable compliance
- Effectively manage compliance documentation, assessments, develop controls and automate surveys and self-assessments, testing, and remediation for NERC, NIST SP 800-53, COBIT other industry-specific regulations
- Adopt risk management practices to proactively identify and manage IT risks, assessment and analysis, reporting, visualization, integrating with compliance, audit and remediation of risks
- Implement and adopt policy management architectures that enables effective policy life cycle, mapping of policies to mandates and business objectives and manage exceptions
- Streamline IT audits and integrate compliance & risk management to enable better visibility