This Town Hall style meeting brings together industry leading security professionals who will explore security risk management practices for the electric sector in depth. You, as an active member of the community, will have the opportunity to participate in open discussions with security risk experts, hear about solutions implemented by utility security teams and learn about security risk management guidelines from the actual authors.Register Now
- Wade Baker, Director, Research & Intelligence at Verizon Business
- William Bryan, U.S. Department of Energy, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Infrastructure Security and Energy Restoration
- Robert Coles, National Grid, CISO & Head of Digital Security and Risk
- Louis Dabdoub III, Entergy, Manager, Corporate Security
- Mark Ellister, Eugene Water and Electric Board, Sr. Security Specialist
- Katie Jereza, Energetics Incorporated, Program Director/U.S. Resilience Project, Liaison
- Dave Lewis, AMD, Senior Information Security Analyst
- Matthew Light, U.S. Department of Energy, Infrastructure System Analyst
- Craig Miller, NRECA, Senior Program Manager
- Prudence Parks, United Telecom Council, Director of Government Affairs and Legislative Council
- Ben Tomhave, Lockpath, MS, CISSP, Principal Consultant
- Jack Whitsitt, TSA/DHS, Team Lead, Cyber Security Awareness and Outreach
Senior level industry executives, cyber security experts and peers from the security and utility communities are all encouraged to attend. Key decision makers and subject matter experts in critical infrastructure protection are also invited to participate in this exciting discussion.
So please join us in the beautiful French Quarter of New Orleans for some amazing food and even better conversation with your industry peers. We want to hear from you!