Governing and managing supply chain security continues to be more complex and significant given all of the new regulations, technologies and standards. With FERC Order 829 requiring a new CIP supply chain security standard and the Standards Development Team working on what that order will look like, now is the time to improve your supply chain and vendor risk management programs. Energy organizations want to protect themselves and their customers from supplier threats, but their current approaches are leaving too many gaps in their program.
Register for this webinar to hear how to effectively build and maintain a supplier risk program, as well as learn about:
- Current industry trends & regulations on supplier risk
- Steps to consider when ready to implement an effective supplier risk program
- How to reduce both the time and cost in managing your global supplier relationships through a collaborative, vertically-focused ecosystem
- Brad Keller, JD, CTPRP, Senior Director of Third-Party Risk Strategy, Prevalent
- Jack Whitsitt, Security Strategist, EnergySec
Click here to download the presentation.