The NERC CIP v6 deadline has passed, yet there are many organizations still struggling to achieve sustainable compliance. The work of maintaining continuous compliance is daunting enough, yet organizations must also defend against potential security breaches that could bring down critical infrastructure. Over 295 incidents on Industrial Control Systems (ICS) were cited in 2015 (ICS-CERT) with most in the energy and manufacturing sectors.
Come hear and learn from a panel of experts:
- Tips to assist with keeping systems compliant and secure with recommended best practices on base lining and whitelisting.
- Keys to maintaining proof of compliance
- How to secure ICS without risking operational availability, or requiring a complicated deployment
- Tim Erlin, Director, Security & IT Risk Strategist, Tripwire
- Bill Kearson, Director of Information Security, JEA
- Karl Perman, Director, EnergySec
Click here to download the presentation.