The effective date for CIP version 5 Standards is fast approaching and entities are beginning to implement new controls to meet the updated requirements.
Among the significant changes are new requirements related to Electronic Security Perimeters and Interactive Remote Access. Join EnergySec, ENMAX and Palo Alto Networks for a discussion of these new requirements and potential technical approaches to meeting compliance obligations.
– The new definition of Electronic Security Perimeter, Electronic Access Point, and Interactive Remote Access.
– New requirements for the detection of malicious communications
– The new required controls for remote access
– Advanced technologies that can assist with compliance in these areas.
- Pierre Janse van Rensburg, ENMAX Power Corporation SCADA Security Specialist
- Del Rodillas, Palo Alto Networks SCADA & ICS Product Marketing