The presentation slides are available here.
This webinar examined the various possible values of an ICE program, the goals and limitations of existing cybersecurity frameworks in the context of ICE, and evaluated potential approaches to using existing work to develop robust, security-centric ICE programs.
- Can existing cybersecurity frameworks, such as the NISTCSF and ES-C2M2 contribute to an ICE process and ensure it is robust? What other work must be done?
- Can they also be used to help drive down Cybersecurity Risk?
- Is this even a valid line of questioning?
- Jack Whitsitt, Security Strategist, EnergySec
- Steve Parker, President, EnergySec