Distribution Security Forum
Join us in Washington, DC!
The Distribution Security Forum is a conference focused on security issues in power distribution systems. This event will focus on improving security for the electric distribution infrastructure. Join us in Washington, DC in Spring 2020 for discussion panels, distribution presentations, and networking with peers facing similar threats.
The Ukraine attacks and other recent developments have highlighted the need to improve security for electric distribution infrastructure that is not covered by the CIP standards. With advancing technology, cyber attacks against electric distribution systems, advanced metering infrastructures, microgrids, and distributed energy resources are presenting an increasing risk.
Who should attend?
- Utility security leadership and staff
- Utility distribution operations leadership and staff
- Utility operational technology support
- Product vendors that provide products for distribution, metering, micrograms, or distribution energy resources
- State regulatory and/or energy officials and staff
- Security solutions providers
- Engineering and consulting firms supporting electric distribution systems
- Interested individuals from trade organizations, research and policy organizations, national labs, and academia