Join us in Washington, DC!
April 7-9, 2020
For the past two years,
Who should attend?
- Utility security leadership and staff
- Utility distribution operations leadership and staff
- Utility operational technology support
- Product vendors that provide products for distribution, metering, micro grids, or distribution energy resources
- State regulatory and/or energy officials and staff
- Security solutions providers
- Engineering and consulting firms supporting electric distribution systems
- Interested individuals from trade organizations, research and policy organizations, national labs, and academia
EnergySec East will be held at The Westin Georgetown in Washington D.C.
2350 M St NW
Washington, DC 20037
EnergySec does have a courtesy Block of 10 rooms / $232.00 per night.
The cutoff date for reservations is March 9, 2020.