Join us in Washington, DC!
April 7-9, 2020
For the past two years,
Who should attend?
- Utility security leadership and staff
- Utility distribution operations leadership and staff
- Utility operational technology support
- Product vendors that provide products for distribution, metering, micrograms, or distribution energy resources
- State regulatory and/or energy officials and staff
- Security solutions providers
- Engineering and consulting firms supporting electric distribution systems
- Interested individuals from trade organizations, research and policy organizations, national labs, and academia
Call for Speakers Now Open!!
Planning has begun for our new event, EnergySec East. We are pleased to open the Call for Speakers for this event. We are seeking speakers, panelists, and moderators to fill up three days of educational and information sharing.
We are looking for knowledgeable people who can passionately and effectively share their subject matter expertise, real life experiences, solutions, and concerns with attendees of EnergySec East.
Speaking Proposals should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following information in your submission:
- Full Name
- Speaker name (if different than submitter)
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Short Biography
- Topic or Panel of interest
- Title and Abstract for presentation (if applicable)
- Time allotment desired (if applicable)