Pacific Rim Critical Infrastructure Security Summit
Join us at the Marriott Waikiki Beach Resort!
February 12-13 2019
Connecting with our neighbors, business partners, peers, other industries and governments is what allows us to get perspectives that would be otherwise missed. Since 2004, EnergySec has been focused on bringing together people and various organizations to help foster environments of learning. It is our hope and desire to leave each person we meet with at least one take away idea or thought that could potentially make a difference in making our critical infrastructures more secure and resilient.
- Featuring experts on critical infrastructure security and attendees from the U.S, Asia, and Australia.
- Featuring presentations by leading security professionals in critical infrastructure, detailing innovative ways to address security risks.
- Including interactive discussions about security challenges that exist when supporting mission critical technology.
- Designed for key security professionals representing organizations in Hawaii, the Western United States, Canada, South and Central America, Southeast Asia, Japan and New Zealand.
- Located at the beautiful Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, HI. Play in the surf at the tropical playground surrounding Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa.
Registration information can be found on your summit registration confirmation.
We are looking for speakers that can address current challenges and solutions related to cybersecurity for mission critical systems used in critical infrastructure sectors, including electric transmission and distribution, oil and gas exploration, pipelines, water infrastructure, manufacturing, transportation, government, defense, and finance. The ideal speaker will present information that is applicable across sectors and of interest to an international audience. Presentation slots of up to one hour are available. We are open to a wide range of topics, including those related to:
- Building security programs for operational technology
- Case Studies on security technology deployments
- Observed attacker TTPs
- Review and lessons learned from cyber incidents
- Emerging threats to critical infrastructure
- Legal, policy, and compliance initiatives
- Security technology and practices for operational technology
- Security operations, threat hunting, and/or incident response for critical systems
- Information sharing and collaboration at the local, regional, national, and international levels.
- Recruiting, hiring, and developing security staff for mission critical environments
Although technical presentations will be considered, we are not seeking deeply technical talks. Rather, we expect presentations to be easily understood by individuals with moderate technical backgrounds, and to be accessible to non-technical attendees.
This event is targeted at senior security professionals and leadership representing organizations in Hawaii, the Western United States and Canada, South and Central America, Southeast Asia, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand, with an emphasis on critical infrastructure security. We expect 50-75 attendees with a strong local presence from Hawaiian organizations. Past attendance has included individuals from Energy, Water, Defense, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Finance, and Education.
Interested individuals should submit the following information via email to email@example.com: Full Name, Email Address, Company/Organization, Job Title, Short Biography, Title and Abstract for presentation, Time allotment desired.
Deadline for submissions is October 31, 2018