Security Education Week
Join us in Austin, TX!
June 3 – June 7, 2019
Our Security Education Week events are designed for cybersecurity professionals currently employed at electric utilities in North America. Instructors include some of the brightest minds in utility security teaching a variety of technical topics relevant to our industry. Topics include Threat Hunting, Network Packet Analysis, Technical Security Assessments, security exercises, and more. In conjunction with these events, we typically arrange for facility tours to provide a behind the scenes look at just what we are working to secure.
We believe that a community of peers is critical to our mutual success in securing critical systems. To support that, Education Weeks include a variety of networking events designed to build relationships within industry and strengthen the community of cybersecurity professionals in our sector.
Attendees of this event will:
- Increase their industry-relevant technical security knowledge
- Increase their understanding of security-relevant operational aspects of the electric power industry.
- Expand their relationships with other security professionals working at utilities throughout North America.
Who should attend?
- Early to mid career cybersecurity staff from electric utilities
- Senior security staff looking to augment their technical skills and industry knowledge
- IT and OT support personnel seeking to add security skills
Security Education Week Austin will be held at the McKinney Roughs Nature Park in Cedar Creek, TX.