Participants Will Receive:
- Eligible to attend an equivalent in-person course at no additional cost (subject to space availability)
- Email Access to an expert instructor to address questions that arise during the course
- Access to a library of recorded videos for deep dives into select areas (under development)
- Access to an online repository of reference documents used in the course
- An electronic copy of the course curriculum and presentation slides
- Full color print book is available upon request
NERC CIP Deep Dive
16 hours live, online lecture and Q&A
24 CPE credits
NERC CIP Audit Prep +
10 hours live, online lecture and Q&A
16 CPE credits
Our online NERC CIP Audit Prep+ is a combination of self-study and online, instructor-led review and discussion. This format combines the best aspects of our, live in-person training with the flexibility of an online format.
The NERC CIP Audit Prep+ course provides entity personnel with an understanding of compliance oversight practices employed by the ERO. This includes a detailed explanation of the audit process from preparation, to execution, to post-audit negotiations. Attendees will obtain an understanding of the NERC Rules of Procedures (RoP). Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement Program (CMEP). Inherent Risk Assessments (IRA), Internal Controls Evaluation (ICE), and the audit process as documented in the ERO Auditors Handbook RSAW and evidence preparation and presentation will also be discussed.